Dick’s Jewelry located in beautiful Myrtle Beach, South Carolina where we have miles of beautiful beaches. We also have plenty of golf courses to just from. Myrtle Beach is a great place to raise a family with affordable living. We are a very well established jewelry store with a well established Jeweler business. We need an Experienced Jeweler who is a talented, motivated, and skilled craftsman.We will pay up to $2,000.00 in relocating cost.We currently have 3 Jewelers that work for us and make $50,000 to $75,000 a year. Hours are 40 hours a week. Please visit our webiste at dickspawn.com.
What is required for this position?
- Fabricates and repairs jewelry articles, such as rings, brooches, pendants, bracelets, and lockets: forms model of article from wax or metal, using carving tools
- Cuts, saws, files, and polishes article, using hand tools and polishing wheel
- Solders pieces of jewelry together, using soldering torch or iron
- Enlarges or reduces size of rings by sawing through band, adding or removing metal, and soldering ends together
- Repairs broken clasps, pins, rings, and other jewelry by soldering or replacing broken parts
- Reshapes and restyles old jewelry, following designs or instructions, using hand tools and machines, such as jeweler’s lathe and drill
- Smoothes soldered joints and rough spots, using hand file and emery paper
- May be designated according to metals fashioned as Goldsmith, Platinumsmith, Silversmith I
- Works closely with Jewelry Central to maintain accurate inventory for gold and millidiamonds
- Completes and keeps accurate records of shop jobs assigned by Jewelry Central – using inventory provided
- Completes and keeps accurate records of customer jobs – using own jewelry stock
- Order and maintain jewelry supplies necessary in jewelry workshop
- Engage in productive work ethics at all times
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize duties, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
What is in it for you? Guaranteed (based on experience) $50,000+ annual earnings-Generous commissions and bonuses-Health, Vision, and Dental benefits. (Employer pays 63%)-401K. To qualify for this position, you must be 21 years of age, must pass a personality test with an acceptable score, must pass a National Criminal Background Check & Credit Report.You can fax or resume to (843) 238-9355. For more information please call (843) 646-7167. Please review all qualifications of this position prior to submitting your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
1155 Dick Pond Rd
Surfside Beach, SC 29575