- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
Who We Are:
Consider the Wldflwrs is a family-owned fine jewelry store based in Nashville, TN. We take great pride in the craft of fine jewelry design, creation, restoration, and repair. Whether we are creating a bespoke engagement ring, restoring a family heirloom, or showcasing our vast collection, we put our customers’ needs first and strive to forge personalized relationships to create and maintain heirloom pieces for life. From everyday pieces to timeless heirlooms, we carry a variety of distinguished designers to appeal to all aesthetics and occasions.
- Must have ability to bring a raw casting to the finished product. This process includes cast cleaning, sizing, stone setting, polishing and quality checks.
- Advanced stone setting experience: claw/ball prongs, bezel, channel and pavé set round and fancy cut stones as well as small melee. This includes being able to set all of our engagement ring settings, custom projects and diamond bands.
- Experience setting colored gemstones.
- The ability to use a torch and laser welder is a must.
- Must be able to sit at and work under a microscope for most of the day.
- Has experience with jewelry repair.
- Capable and confident with using a laser welding machine for daily resizes, retipping prongs, removing porosity, chain and jump ring repairs, etc.
- Required to have fundamental metal fabrication abilities and techniques. This includes batching large quantities of production jewelry and good time management.
- Ability to problem-solve in studio with a “McGiver” like attitude about everything from tools in studio to customer repairs.
- Must be able to operate our Best Built Laser Engraving machine for personalized rings, charms, and other jewelry pieces for customers.
- Must have a high attention to detail. You must remember these might be some of the most important and biggest purchases our customers are making. All work is quality checked and must meet CTWF standards.
- Must have general computer skills and check email on a weekly basis.
- Must keep the studio tools and equipment tidy and running properly.
- Participate in weekly studio cleanings. This includes, but is not limited to, sweeping, vacuuming, wiping down all equipment, and cleaning workstations.
- Must follow all safety protocols, including tying hair back, wearing close-toed shoes, safety glasses as needed, etc.
- Must have a professional appearance and be able to communicate with co-workers in a professional manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Positive attitude and easily adaptable to change.
- Must have a high attention to detail.
- Works under pressure well with a sense of urgency and bias for action.
- Happy to work with a range of timelines and pivot when things don’t go as planned.
- Have strong communication and writing skills. Is able to act in a professional manner.
- Technology savvy with email, Word, Excel, Google Drive, and drobox.
- Able to wear many hats and open to take on new tasks; team player with “no task is too small” attitude.
Education and Experience:
- Requires a bench test.
- 3-5 years of bench work experience with a strong understanding of quality and craftsmanship.
Rate based on experience
Benefits Include 401K, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, PTO.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nashville, TN 37212: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Jewelry: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person