Online jewelry company is looking for a bench jeweler to assist with light jewelry repair and assembly. Location is Hackettstown, New Jersey (approximately four minutes from downtown).
Duties include attaching bails, chaining, chain repair with light soldering. May also include help with packing and fulfillment when required. Experience preferred – onsite training will be provided.
Role is ready for immediate hire. Please include a resume and brief introductory note along with your application.
- Light soldering with laser machinery, torches, or soldering tools
- Attaching necklaces, bails, and chains
- Inspecting for defects / quality issues
- Working with epoxies and adhesives
- Making light repairs to returns
- Setting stones and gems
- Assembling jewelry components to order
- Running errands / delivering ready-to-ship pieces to fulfillment center (5 minutes away)
- Assisting other staff with packing / fulfillment or printing duties
- Following safety standards and procedures
- Competitive hourly rate
- payments once per week
- Full time hours available
Leave A Comment