$20 – $30 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Do you LOVE jewelry and diamonds?
Do you enjoy people celebrating the milestones in their life?
– Leading fine jeweler seeking professional goldsmith.
– Previous experience necessary.
– Energetic, vibrant, goal oriented, positive attitude required.
– GED or High school diploma required. BA/BS degree preferred.
– Honesty and integrity required. Background check necessary.
– Hourly pay plus performance pay based on experience and performance.
– Benefits: Medical, paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, employee discount, and paid continuing education.
– Cleaning and polishing of jewelry
– Rhodium finishing
– Tightening gemstones
– Ring resizing
– Gemstone setting
– Retipping of prongs
– Gold and silver chain repair
– Channel repair
– Experience with Laser Welder
– Wax carving
– Platinum repairs
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20-$30 per hour depending upon experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
•Paid time off
•8 hour shift
We take all necessary precautions to prevent COVID-19. All employees and customers are required to wear masks.
•High school or equivalent (Preferred)
•goldsmith: 1 year (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Company’s Facebook page:
•Waiting period may apply
•Only full-time employees eligible
•Personal protective equipment provided or required
•Plastic shield at work stations
•Social distancing guidelines in place
•Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place