Experienced Bench Jeweler – Full Time
• 5 years or more experience.
• Complete ALL basic jewelry repair, including but not limited to soldering, stone setting, resizing rings, prong retipping, chain repair, rhodium plating, .
• Ability to hand carve wax or use CAD systems designs and cast in silver and gold.
• Read, Write, Speak and Understand English Fluently.
• Teamwork with other jeweler and sales team
• Assist sales team when needed to meet with customers to discuss repairs and custom design.
• Answer phone when sales team is assisting customers on the sales floor.
• Basic watch repair and battery replacement a plus.
Work days negotiable.
Work Hours 8:45 to 5:45 with an hour lunch
Pay is negotiable based on skill level and quality
Shop Bonus based on production.
Vision and dental
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org