$12 – $15 an hour
Number of hires for this role
•Day Shift (Required)
•High school or equivalent (Preferred)
•Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Hours are based upon order volume, and are flexible. Ideally, 8-20 hours per week. Training pay is $10 per hour until you are acclimated, at which time we would renegotiate your hourly wage based on the skill level you demonstrate. $15 per hour is the max hourly pay for this position.
Skill Set Needed:
– Involved in, or high interest in handcrafted movement & support of small business.
– Quick tactile learner/visual learner.
– Experience using a jewelry saw.
– Experience with flex shaft system.
– Experience using polishing lathe.
– Basic metalworking experience.
– Background in production of any kind.
– Background in art & design.
– Ability to work well with others.
– Professional attitude.
– Ability to multi-task.
– Ability to self motivate.
– Ability to manage oneself.
– Ability to problem solve and strategize daily tasks for completing orders and task list in a timely manner.
Our ideal candidate will be self motivated, and able to keep oneself on track throughout the work day. Attention to detail while also having a strong sense of urgency and efficiency. Must be able to multi task, and be a team player. Must be able to take direction & constructive criticisms without becoming aggressive and talking back.
As a perk, team members are allowed to come in on off hours to work on their own projects after becoming acclimated to the shop. If you love jewelry making but do not have access to the proper tools or space– this may be helpful!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
•Paid time off
•8 hour shift
We are no longer requiring our employees to wear masks in the workshop, but we do require anyone working in/patronizing our retail shop to wear masks to protect those who are not yet vaccinated.