Day’s Jewelers is currently seeking to hire a Bench Jeweler with demonstrated experience in jewelry repair. The ideal candidate presents him- or herself in a professional manner and is dependable. Attention to detail and ability to work well with others is a must.
- Sizing rings, up and down, working with all precious metals including Platinum, Gold, White Gold and Silver.
- Basic stone setting and stone tightening skills.
- Soldering knowledge and ability to work with all metal types and solder flow temperatures.
- Cares about people and enjoys creating relationships.
- Driven to deliver a customer experience that exceeds their expectations.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn and apply a variety of policies and procedures.
- Able to work weekends, nights, Sundays and Holidays.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Excellent pay commensurate with performance.
- Paid vacations, sick days and holidays.
- Co-funded 401K retirement plan after one year of employment.
- Health insurance plan up to 75% company funded.
- Company funded continuing education opportunities.
- Opportunity to work for one of the most respected retail jewelers in America.
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative, fun environment where people are valued.
Day’s Jewelers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
South Portland, ME
- Bench Jeweler: 2 years
Please review all application instructions before applying to Day’s Jewelers.