Burnell’s Fine Jewelry and Design is looking for bench jeweler. If you would like to be part of a growing team that will help us to continue expanding our business while allowing you to practice your trade plus develop your skills and creativity, please contact us.
The proper candidate must be able to work in a shop environment as part of a team.
Basic duties include:
- Gemstone setting
- Basic jewelry repair
- Re-tipping using torch and laser
- Channel and Platinum rebuilds
Preferred requirements include:
- Minimum of 1-3 years (or equivalent) as bench jeweler or skills in fine metal work
- Excellent organization & attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
- Able to accept feedback and follow directions.
- Desire for excellence and professional growth
- Strong communication skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills
Bench test required and background check required.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Direct all inquiries to the link with this ad. Only those who meet the minimum jewelry skills experience requirement need apply. Please do not call the store.
Job Type: Full-time
- Jeweler: 1 year