Posted July 28, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Watch Technician to work on an Ad Hoc Basis. Currently 1 day per week. Based in Radcliffe.
We require someone to carry out movement exchanges dial exchanges, bracelet replacement, battery & re-seals and other technician work.Work varies on a per job basis,
Please email your CV to be considered for this position.
- Experience working with fashion to mid-range to high end watches
- High standard of workmanship
- Methodological approach
- Ex swatch group employees welcome
To perform all watch repairs in a timely and accurate manner. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate watch making skills with reference to the servicing and module replacement of quartz and automatic time pieces.
- Duties to include: watch repairs, replacing movements for all calibres
- Quality and attention to detail is always maintained to the company standard.
- Effective and controlled use of spare parts
- Perform any other duties that may be reasonably requested.
- Ad hoc Work based on volume of repairs can increase weekly to work required.
- Competitive day rate/per job offered.