We have been in business for over 110 years and we are proud to be a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. Ben Bridge Jeweler has thirty-six locations across the United States. We are committed to serving our customers with quality experience and jewelry that will be treasured for generations. Jewelry is more than just an adornment. It is a means of expression, love, personality, and history. Its meaning only grows with time. We don’t sell to a customer just once; we want to be their jeweler for life! Ben Bridge is looking for an experienced watchmaker to join our team.
Ben Bridge Jeweler’s corporate office in Seattle is seeking a qualified watchmaker to join our team.
- Able to perform technical repair and service on multiple brands according to guidelines established by brand
- Perform water resistance testing as well as replacement of all case gaskets as required
- Ensure repair work meets or exceeds brand quality standards
- Meet assigned service turnaround times
- Communicate job status updates to head watchmaker
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Experience in hairspring and escapement adjustment
- Chronograph service and adjustments
- Able to perform diagnostics and servicing on both mechanical and quartz pieces
- Able to service common mechanical ETA calibers
- Proficient in modern Rolex calibers
- Able to work in a team environment with a positive attitude
- Detail oriented a must and self-motivate
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Successfully completed a Watchmaking program/school (2 year minimum) or relevant professional experience (10 plus years of on the job experience)
- Watchmaker with SAWTA, WOSTEP, or CW21 or similar certification
- Level-40 Richemont, Rolex, SGUS or similar brand training and certification
- Proficient in complications such as annual calendar, perpetual calendar or similar complications
Range: $29.04 – $35.57 per hour Fluctuations in the job market may necessitate adjustments to pay ranges. Final pay determinations will depend on various factors, including, but not limited to experience levels, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
This position offers benefits that include employee merchandise discounts, paid training, Employee Assistance Program and paid time off, such as: vacation, sick, holidays, bereavement and jury duty. Our benefits program includes: medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible savings accounts, company paid life insurance, STD and LTD as well as voluntary programs such as pet insurance and supplemental life insurance. Additionally, Ben Bridge Jeweler offers a 401(k) plan with a company match.Ben Bridge Jeweler is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.