- Use of precision tools, fixtures and measuring equipment to perform assembly, in-process inspections, calibration, and test of hydro-mechanical fuel controls in an aerospace production/quality environment
- Follows all prescribed Health, Safety and Environmental rules and regulations
- Performs work through the utilization of work instructions
- Visually inspects parts and product for quality
- Detects and reports faulty operation, defective tools and materials
- Initiates action to prevent/correct product/process non-conformity
- Maintain all required documentation and records accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintains work areas and tools according to Visual Management and 5S Standards
- Attend and actively participate in daily Tier meetings
- Participate in continuous improvement and rapid problem solving
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- Potential move to second or third shift after training is complete
YOU MUST HAVE
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
- High School diploma or GED
- Watchmaker certification from an accredited watchmaker program
- Experience using precision measuring devices (i.e., such as micrometers, dial indicators, dial calipers and depth micrometers)
- Associates degree in Watchmaking (in lieu of Watchmaker Certification)
- Excellent manual dexterity and visual acuity is key to manipulate dozens of extremely small components with precision.
- Ability to work with hand tools of different types.
- Intermediate math skills
- Basic computer skills with ability to navigate internet and MS office.
- Ability to work overtime, including weekends
- Able to work and communicate well with others.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced aerospace production environment.
- Able to work in a team environment and solve issues at the lowest level.
- Selected candidate will work in a Clean Room environment.
- Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.