This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has an unrivalled level of service and product quality in the market. Personal development, customer care and standards of service is at the heart of the values in which they operate and only people that have the expertise, dedication and care to ensure those standards are maintained will thrive in this role.
– To work as part of the Customer Services Technical team, the main purpose of the role is to repair and maintain customer watches
– Performing all watch repairs in a timely, diligent and accurate manner with minimal supervision
– To ensure quality and attention to detail is always maintained to the company standard
– Ensuring that the cost-effective use of spare components is properly controlled
– Watch Maintenance and renovation
– Working on complex methods of clockwork
Previous experience working in similar role is essential, ideally 2+ years’ experience in the industry but position can be flexible for varying levels of experience. The role is focused on patience, expertise, precision and absolute care.
The watchmaker will have a genuine interest for the industry and be open to fine tuning their knowledge with company training and ongoing personal development throughout their career with the company. Good levels of English is essential due to location and training requirements.