Individuals will handle all Watchmaker related responsibilities defined by Richemont North America. We are seeking talented and qualified Watchmakers for opportunities in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, and Dallas-Fort Worth.
Responsibilities: Complete Services (Mechanical, Quartz, Automatic, Chronograph and Movements with Complications)- Maintenance Services-
Battery Changes- Diagnosis- Quick Services- Dismantling- Maintain Productivity Goals defined by RNA- Must have the skills necessary to service all types of watches from basic mechanical and quartz movements to high complications.
- Watchmaker Certification (WOSTEP) or AWCI 21st Century Watchmaker
- 5-10 years experience working experience with luxury brands
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of the SAP System would be a strong advantage