Posted April 28, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
- Watchmaker Certification (WOSTEP) or AWCI 21st
- 5-10 years experience working experience with luxury
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of the SAP System would be a strong
advantage Richemont North America, Inc.
Individuals will handle all Watchmaker related responsibilities defined by Richemont North America.
We are seeking talented and qualified Watchmakers for opportunities in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, and Dallas-Fort Worth.
- Complete Services (Mechanical, Quartz, Automatic,
Chronograph and Movements with Complications)
- Maintenance Services
- Battery Changes
- Quick Services
- Maintain Productivity Goals defined by RNA
- Must have the skills necessary to service all types of
watches from basic mechanical and quartz movements to