Posted February 3, 2017 by Mark Esslinger
We carry some of the most prestigious watch brands such as Rolex, Patek Philippe, Tag Heuer, Cartier, Breitling and Panerai. In addition to the over 15 watch brands we represent, we also have a very significant estate watch department. We currently have 3 master watchmakers fully certified with Rolex, Breitling, Panerai and Cartier, and have 2 junior watchmakers. This is a great opportunity to work with other excellent watchmakers. This watch shop produces top quality workmanship while dealing with high volumes and a wide range of services.
We are seeking a watchmaker to join our watch shop. CW21 certification preferred.
- Disassembling and reassembling quartz and mechanical watches
- New watch sizings, strap and bracelet repair
- Case assembly and water testing
- Refinishing various types and styles of watches to factory finishes
- Positive attitude is a must
- Patient and able to deal with the many interruptions that come with a busy and customer focused watch shop located in a retail store
- Able to effectively communicate with peers and sales staff
- Team oriented to fit into a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of chronographs is a plus
- Able to work Saturdays
- CW21 certification preferred.
- Job Type: FULL-TIME/PART-TIME
- LOCATION: Reis Nichols North
If you are one of the best and want to be amongst others who care and excel, please apply!