TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead. TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim – it is a mindset!
To implement our brand strategy, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our iconic brand:
MARKETING INTERN TAG HEUER UK
An opportunity to contribute to the management, monitoring, control and execution of brand marketing plan in terms of; sponsorships, events, PR, media, retailer advertising and retailer training and incentives.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES WILL BE:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the annual brand plan
- Support the Marketing Manager/Product Manager on all key projects, sponsorships and events
- Implement retailer catalogue and activities ensuring perfect representation of the brand at all times
- Implement customer events, ensuring perfect information supply and budget adherence
- Provide sales, trade marketing and other teams with all appropriate marketing information
- Provide support to training seminars and presentations
- Raising purchase orders and recording all invoices against budgets
- Keeping all files up to date
- Maintaining library of brand visuals and sending out visuals upon request
- Assisting Product Manager in brand analysis of competitor activity, media activity and producing brand reports
- Managing marketing stock movement
- Graduate level qualification
- Experience of working in an office environment preferably with some marketing/PR experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use various computer systems
- Creative and able to produce innovative ideas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship building skills
- Able to work flexibly, to handle change and to work as part of a team
- Able to accurately produce and analyse reports and documentation
- Possession of and ability to use initiative
- Self-motivated, able to effectively prioritise and plan workload to strict deadline
- Interest in sport and knowledge of the English Premier League
If you like challenges, innovation, out-of-the-box thinking and working with striking people, please apply now.