SwissWatchExpo , headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., is the Internet’s leading retailer of authentic preowned luxury timepieces. For more information, please visit: www.SwissWatchExpo.com
We are rapidly expanding and looking to add a professional watchmaker to our team. We are looking for someone interested in career growth, long-term employment and who has great drive. You must have enthusiasm for working with all brands of high-end watches from our headquarters in beautiful Buckhead, Atlanta. The brands you will regularly work on will be Rolex, Omega, Breitling and Cartier. We have a full customer service staff, state of the art facilities with the best equipment and a knowledgeable watch-making team which has allowed us to grow and continually expand our company.
We are known to provide above competitor compensation and ample room for career advancement.
Watchmaker base salary is 70-100k, plus bonus, benefits. Money towards relocation.
– 5+ Years Watchmaking experience required
– Certification preferred
– Experience with Rolex, Omega, Breitling, and Cartier preferred
– Must possess excellent technical knowledge and skills necessary for the repair of luxury brand timepieces
– Very detail oriented
– Solid work ethic and self-motivation
– Ability to pass criminal background check
– Compensation is commensurate with experience
– Relocation assistance will be Provided for the right candidate (within US)
(Will pay for Relocation to Atlanta)
We are looking forward to having you join the SwissWatchExpo family!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
•working on Rolex Movements: 1 year (Required)
•watch making: 5 years (Required)
•Paid time off
•Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules