Posted June 13, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
For this position experience of working at a bench as either a goldsmith or watch polisher would be beneficial.
Role / Job Purpose: –
To refinish steel, gold, platinum or titanium cases and bracelets to the Rolex, AP, Patek Philippe, Richard Mille, Cartier, Panerai, & All Brand Of Watches (either grained,sand blasted or polished finish) according to the model requirement.
Key Duties: –
- Ensure all refinishing work you complete reaches the Azad Watch NYC specification.
- Accurately scanning work that has been allocated to you in accordance with the company procedure.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Principle Accountability: –
- Meet or exceed your personal productivity targets.
- Monitor equipment to ensure safety and optimum performance, reporting any requirements to your line manager.
- Any duties and reasonable requests that Management may make.
Production Requirement: –
Following appropriate training must meet targets as outlined in the Production Targets sheet.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience: –
Good eye hand coordination, well organized, good levels of concentration and attention to detail, good time management, self-motivator,
Knowledge of steel and precious metals their properties and basic finishing techniques.
Note: This job description could change and evolve over time to meet the needs of the business
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100.00 /day
- High school or equivalent
- Jewelry/Watch Polishing: 1 year