Servicing and repairs to all makes and models of watches including automatic, manual and quartz movements.
Carry out refurbishment of precious metals and stainless-steel cases and bracelets.
Maintain a high standard of work
- Some experience in repairing quartz, manual wind and automatic movements.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of the wider store team.
- Minimum of one year experience within the industry
- Brand accreditation
- BHI or WOSTEP qualifications
This job is working Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm with the possibility of working additional hours as overtime.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norwich, NR3 3ST: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- industry: 1 year (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 11/10/2023
Reference ID: Watchmaker