Luxury Watch Brand
This is a chance to be at the forefront of watchmaking. An exciting luxury watch brand that is growing year on year.
This role is to provide support to the After Sales Team and requires an experienced hand that can deliver accuracy and attention to detail in a timely manner. You will be part of a team who is passionate about what they do.
You will be able to perform a high standard of repair and intervention in mechanical time pieces, including service work, whilst meeting the required quota and exacting parameters of these unique mechanical timepieces.
- Minimum 5 years preferred experience. Polishing experience may be beneficial.
Key result areas:
- Repairs, cleans and adjusts watches.
- Ability to removing mechanisms from cases and identify possible defects.
- Watch assembly and disassembly, for watch cleaning
- Ability to test parts and replace damaged or worn components where necessary.
- Dexterity, meticulous attention to detail and exemplary organisational skills
- Re-assembly must pass quality control standards.
- Attention to detail is required at a competent and timely speed.
- High standard of written English and excellent grammar
- A hardworking and reliable attitude, able to work autonomously but collaboratively
- Preferred WOSTEP or similar diploma in watchmaking
Competencies and personal attributes:
Are you driven and passionate about watchmaking? We are looking for candidates who have honesty and integrity are willing to adapt to new challenges. You will be proactively, positive, and able to remain calm under challenging deadlines. A team player who is willing to take direction yet is confident enough to take on challenges without supervision.
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- WOSTEP or equivalent qualifications