Precision Watches & Jewelry – Willow Grove, PA
We are seeking an experienced watchmaker for a full-time position in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania.
- Several years of experience
- CW21 Certification (or comparable proof of experience)
- Experience working with a wide range of watches, from low end quartz movements, to luxury automatic watches from brands such as: Breitling, Omega, Cartier, and more.
- Extensive experience in the repair, adjustment, and proper service of today’s most frequently used watch calibers (such as ETA 7750, and others)
- Ability to work quickly and flexibly and meet changing deadlines and time constraints.
- High level of organization and strong time-management ability
- Fully testing all watches to ensure all functions are working properly
- Performing maintenance, overhaul, replacement, and various other repair jobs and services
- Certification: From Watch Technicum is strongly preferred, but not necessary.
- Required education: High school or equivalent
- Required experience: Watch repair: 3 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Lititz certification
- CW21 certification