Rotary Watches Limited is an award-winning, world-recognized British design brand offering classic and contemporary timepieces. With over 125 years of excellence in horology, Rotary remains a favourite amongst watch buyers.
Are you a detail-driven individual with a keen interest in delivering high-quality service and a proven passion in representing respected brand. Rotary Watches remains committed to creating cherished timepieces. We are seeking an experienced Watch Technician in our repair department. You will be a motivated and meticulous person who understands the intricacies of the client journey. Working in the repair department, you will have the ability to service and repair watches consisting of mechanical and quartz movements. You will act upon your own recommendations and initiatives to work alongside a team of technicians. This role is dedicated to ensuring a seamless customer journey and that all clients are responded to in a timely, articulate and faultless manner. This role requires an individual who is not only organized, but also an excellent communicator who understands their role as a representative of Rotary Watches.
Main Duties and Responsibility
- To service and repair Mechanical and Quartz watches and to ensure that all client repairs are dealt with in a professional and faultless manner
- Interacting with other departments within the business.
- Working with the team to meet customer and company deadlines and requirements.
- Ensuring all transactions are recorded accurately.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience with working with Horological items.
- Polite and confident on the phone with excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Good standard of numeracy and an attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Has the ability to inspire a team of people to deliver positive results.
- Work well under pressure and confident with dealing with requests coming in from multiple channels.
Desirable skills and Experience
- Working with another watch brand.
- Understanding of the premium/luxury market
- Critical Illness and Life Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday off
- Employee Assistance Programme
Location: Rayleigh Hours: 8:30 – 4:30 Days: Monday – Friday Contract Type: Permanent Salary: dependent on experience (once confirmed by the CEO) we will discuss in the interview stage Start Date: Available immediately You may have experience of the following: Watchmaker, Watch Repair, Prestige Brands, Repair Technician, Watch Maker, Aftersales, VIP, Luxury Jewellery, Watch Sales, Repair Service, etc.REF-206208https://#/applicant/0000?source=Guardian