Prestige Watchmakers are needed for After Sales Service Center workshop to work with watches from the exceptional brands of Breguet, Blancpain, Glashutte and Omega. Qualified applicants should have experience with all types of watches especially ultra-thin very complicated movements.
Watchmakers will examine watches to find out what is wrong with them, remove any damaged parts, repair or replace any faulty parts, clean and lubricate each part, reassemble and adjust the timepiece, test the accuracy of the repaired item, replace glass faces
- 5 years plus experience with mechanical timepieces and movements
- Proficient with escapements, hairsprings and precision regulating tasks
- Need to be accurate, practical and patient with an eye for detail
- Professional requirements
- WOSTEP certification or equivalent certification
- English: good
- Secaucus, New Jersey
The Swatch Group (U.S.) Inc.
1200 Harbor Boulevard
US-Weehawken, NJ 07086
Human Resources Manager
Swatch Group US