- Skilled in the use of felt and variety of buffs, including lapping.
- Responsible for polishing stainless steel and precious metal components.
- Cleaning using ultrasonic equipment.
- Adhere to scheduled completion dates.
- Ensure that supplies and materials are reordered as needed.
- Special projects as required.
The Swatch Group Ltd. was founded in 1983, by Nicolas G. Hayek. Originally known as SMH, it was created out of the merger of two Swiss watch companies. The Swatch Group Ltd. in Biel (Switzerland) is today the largest manufacture of finished watches in the world.
Many people know the Swatch Group above all as the world’s top producer of finished watches. What is less well known is that the Swatch Group is a vertical enterprise in the watch production business, with the capability to manufacture all the necessary components for the production of mechanical and quartz watches. An enterprise that enables us to design, produce and distribute our brands’ products completely independently. Movements, hands, crowns, cases, screws, pallets, escapements, electronic circuits, batteries, ceramics and sapphire, to give just a few examples, there is nothing that cannot be produced in-house by our employees in our factories, our workshops, and our laboratories. In fact the whole of the Swiss watchmaking industry, and part of the global watchmaking industry, are in one way or another dependent on the Swatch Group.
The Swatch Group has a very special emotional culture. We produce beauty, sensuality, emotionally in watches- and we also produce high-tech on your wrists. Both, emotionally or poetry and high-tech are part of what we feel towards our customers.
- Two year’s experience in polishing of precious metals and Stainless steel preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to complete service requests under time constraints and organize workflow.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Familiarity with timepieces helpful.
- Knowledge of stone setting a plus.
- Seattle, Washington
The Swatch Group (U.S.) Inc.
1200 Harbor Boulevard
US-Weehawken, NJ 07086
Human Resources Manager
Swatch Group US