Watchmaker Permanent Salary: Depending on experience Hampshire, South Coast, UKRelocation Package Available
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Watchmaker to join a well-known global company that owns some of the industry’s most luxurious and well recognised watch brands.
Based in Southampton, UK, there is a relocation package available for this role.
The main duties of The Watchmaker include:
• Performing all watch repairs in a timely, diligent and accurate manner with minimal supervision.
• Working on complex methods of clockwork.
• To work as part of the Customer Services Technical team, the main purpose of the role is to repair and maintain customer watches.
• To ensure quality and attention to detail is always maintained to the company standard.
• Ensuring that the cost-effective use of spare components is properly controlled.
Previous experience working in similar role is essential.
ideally 8 years’ experience in the industry.
The watchmaker will have a genuine interest for the industry and be open to fine tuning their knowledge with company training and ongoing personal development throughout their career with the company.
Good level of English Language – written and verbal.
In return, the company offers a generous relocation package, competitive and negotiable salary, corporate benefits package, 23 days holiday, modern working environment, continuous career development.
If you are interested in the Watchmaker position, then either call us on 02380 222286 or email your CV to the details provided.