Posted April 28, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
Our company is looking to expand our watchmaking staff. Our shop produces top quality workmanship while dealing with high volumes and a wide range of services.
- Perform all aspects of watch service on quartz and mechanical watches, including: battery and gasket replacement, overhauls, movement replacement, watch refinishing, strap and/or bracelet adjustments, and replacement of parts such as crystals, stems, crowns, etc.
- Familiarity with most brands of watches
- Perform water resistance services
- Diagnose and correct problems
- Answer questions from sales associates
- Complete services on time to the highest quality standards
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Maintain clean and organized work area
- Operate and maintain all watch equipment
- Watch repair experience (please see minimal requirements below)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Goal-oriented – striving to complete all work before the due date
- Willingness to further education through training
- Friendly, personable, trustworthy, honest, reliable, punctual, positive attitude, and good sense of humor
- Tactful and patient with customers, service staff and management
- Neat appearance
- Several years of experience as a watchmaker
- Good oral and written comprehension of the English language
Minimal Requirements: All applicants are welcome but must have at least a minimal knowledge and ability to perform repairs. Minimal duties include: replacing batteries and gaskets, performing water resistance service, removing/adding links, and replacing crystals, stems, crowns, etc.
(Note: Applicants must reside in the United States. Currently, we are not considering applicants from abroad.)
watch repair: 2 years