Breitling USA is currently seeking experienced Watchmaker
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, this position is responsible for servicing all mechanical Breitling movements models including our in-house chronograph products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform maintenance service as well as complete service in accordance with company’s working procedures and standards.
- Work closely with local management to ensure quality control standards
- Work closely with management on any specific temporary projects
- Assist in providing technical assistance to other departments when required
- Watchmaker with WOSTEP, SAWTA, AWCI 21 or similar certification
- 3 – 5 year’s watchmaking experience
- Experience with chronograph
- High flexibility, team oriented, hard worker
- Good organization skills
- Very detail oriented
- Computer knowledge
- Good customer service and communication skills
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org