Posted July 7, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
Since its foundation, CITIZEN has promoted a multi-cultural mindset that fosters excellence and creativity. The very name of the brand conveys a deep respect toward craftsmanship and considered as familiar by citizens the world-over. So as a “citizen” of the world, we bear the responsibility to help cultivate a culture of positive change and on-going evolution through our craft. We take that mission seriously and steadfastly welcome what the future may bring.
As a true manufacture d’horlogerie, CITIZEN integrates a comprehensive manufacturing process from creating individual components to a watch’s final assembly. It’s an artisan’s approach to watch making based on pushing forward the boundaries of technology and leveraging our experience toward exploring new possibilities.
Summary of Role:
To perform all watch repairs in a timely and accurate manner. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate watch making skills with reference to the servicing and module replacement of quartz and automatic time pieces.
Duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- To undertake watch repairs, including but not limited to, servicing and replacing modules for all calibres whilst working to the agreed individual, group and team Key Performance Indicators.
- To ensure quality and attention to detail is always maintained to the company standard.
- To ensure that the cost-effective use of spare parts is properly controlled.
- To report any manufacturing issues/problems to your line manager.
- To assist customers with technical questions either on the telephone, by email, text, fax, or in person.
- To liaise with all customers, consumers and colleagues in a manner commensurate with the image of the brand.
- To perform any other duties that may be reasonably requested within the service operation.
If you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role then please click “APPLY” or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to hearing from you.