An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Watch Polisher to join Breitling’s world renowned After Sales Service department within its Sydney CBD workshop.
Reporting to the After Sales service manager, you will be responsible for refinishing steel, gold, platinum or titanium cases and bracelets to the Breitling specification (either grained, sand blasted or polished finish) according to the model requirement.
• Disassemble watch cases and bracelets, and inspect them for defective, worn, misaligned or rusted parts.
• Polish, clean, rinse and dry components using ultrasonic and steam cleaning machines to ensure all refinishing of work reaches the Breitling specification.
• Restore the watch cosmetically if it has suffered wear or damage to the casing or bracelet.
• Accurately scan work that has been allocated to you in accordance with the company procedure.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment, including workshop tools and machinery.
• Create synergy within the team via the sharing of ideas and experiences
• Meet or exceed your personal productivity targets.
• Monitor equipment to ensure safety and optimum performance, reporting any requirements to your line manager.
• Any ad-hoc duties and reasonable requests that Management may make.
Following appropriate training, it is expected that you must produce at least 50 fully refinished watches per week.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Due to the technical nature of this role, we are looking for a polisher with a minimum of three years’ experience.
It is important that you also have good eye hand coordination, high levels of concentration and attention to detail, excellent organisation and time management skills, plus the ability to be self-motivated and work well with others as well as on your own initiative.
Knowledge of steel and precious metals, their properties and basic finishing techniques is also preferred.
A specialist of technical watches, Breitling has played a crucial role in the development of the wrist chronograph and is a leader in this complication.
Breitling chronographs and watches are highly sophisticated precision instruments that operate around the clock under an incredible range of constraints. Just like a car or an airplane, they require careful regular maintenance to ensure that they maintain their performance and reliability.
Breitling regards its customer service as an integral and essential part of its quality policy. The company has established a substantial technical and human infrastructure to ensure that clients receive maintenance that is worthy of a top-quality timepiece. This philosophy firmly focused on excellence is a guarantee of irreproachable service, on all continents and for decades to come. The key words are: efficiency, attentiveness and professionalism.
For further information or to apply for this role please contact:
Justine, Customer service manager
Phone: 02 8224 0600, Email: Justine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave A Comment