It’s exciting times ahead for Bremont as we continue to carve our place in the global watchmaking industry. Time began for Bremont in 2002, when we embarked on a journey to make beautifully crafted pilot’s watches of exceptional quality. Inspired by a love of flying historic aircraft, of watches and all things mechanical, our timepieces had to be tested beyond the normal call of duty. We are now an multi-award winning brand who have placed British watchmaking back on the map.
As a result we’re looking for a Case Preparation Technician to disassemble and assemble Bremont watch cases and bracelets.
- Disassembling of complete cases and bracelets in preparation for refinishing.
- Assembly of cases and bracelets after refinishing
- Fitting new seals, pushers, crowns and glasses as instructed.
- Ensuring water resistance of the case.
- Accurately scanning and filing work that has been allocated to you in accordance with the
- company procedures.
- Meet or exceed your personal productivity targets.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Monitor equipment to ensure safety and optimum performance, reporting any defects/requirements to the Head Watchmaker.
- Must adhere to appropriate HSE regulations for the environment they are working in and governed by.
- Any ad hoc duties and reasonable requests that Management may make.
Following the appropriate training must be able to produce a minimum of 125 disassembly’s or 55 full assemblies or the equivalent mix of jobs per week.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
Well organised, good levels of concentration and attention to detail, good eye/hand coordination. Positive attitude, strong self-motivation. Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across the business.
Please send a cover letter and CV over with your application.
Job Type: Permanent
If you would like to apply for these roles please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bremont Watch Company
PO BOX 4741
Oxfordshire RG9 9BZ
Tel: +44 8450 940 690