It’s exciting times ahead for Bremont as we continue to carve our place in the global watchmaking industry. Time began for Bremont in 2002, when we embarked on a journey to make beautifully crafted pilot’s watches of exceptional quality. Inspired by a love of flying historic aircraft, of watches and all things mechanical, our timepieces had to be tested beyond the normal call of duty. We are now an multi-award winning brand who have placed British watchmaking back on the map.
As a result we’re looking for a Watchmaking Case Preparation Technician to support our watchmakers in Henley by:
• Disassembling of complete cases and bracelets in preparation for refinishing.
• Assembly of cases and bracelets after refinishing
• Fitting new seals, pushers, crowns and glasses as instructed.
• Ensuring water resistance of the case.
• Accurately scanning and filing work that has been allocated to you in accordance with the company procedures.
• Meet or exceed your personal productivity targets.
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
• Monitor equipment to ensure safety and optimum performance, reporting any defects/requirements to the Head Watchmaker.
• Must adhere to appropriate HSE regulations for the environment they are working in and governed by.
• Any ad hoc duties and reasonable requests that Management may make.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
Well organised, good levels of concentration and attention to detail, good eye/hand coordination. Positive attitude, strong self-motivation. Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across the business.