MUST CURRENTLY BE A JEWELER TO APPLY. RingWraps is seeking candidates for the position of Bench Jeweler and we are looking to hire very quickly. We are located in the Dallas World Trade Center and have a beautiful showroom, as well as a stunning (and extremely clean / tidy) shop for our jewelers. Our website is ringwraps.com
A lot of the work will be repetitive, as our company focuses mainly on RingWraps. We are, however, expanding very quickly into other custom jewelry. We are an extremely fast growing company, so efficiency and being able to work effectively and quickly is a must.
It is essential that our jewelers have mastered setting stones, laser, and soldering.
In addition to performing jewelry maintenance and repair, the Jeweler will be responsible for the jewelers’ shop and helping to maintain equipment. The ideal candidate will be an expert at sizing, soldering and diamond setting in gold and platinum, gold and platinum jewelry manufacturing and casting, custom jewelry design and precious stone setting. Must know how to operate a laser machine. *We are looking for someone who works well in a team environment, is honest and reliable, communicates effectively and has a strong work ethic.
* Dependable and detail oriented
* Create jewelry from gold, silver, and precious gemstones
* Shape metal to hold the gems when making individual pieces
* Make a model with carved wax or with computer-aided design, and then cast pieces with the model
* Solder pieces together and insert stones
* Smooth joints and rough spots and polish smoothed areas
* Clean and polish jewelry using polishing wheels and chemical baths
* Repair jewelry by replacing broken clasps, altering ring sizes, or resetting stones
* Compute the costs of labor and material for new pieces and repairs
* Operate a laser machine
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
bench jeweler: 8 years (Required)
Dallas, TX 75207 (Required)
Paid time off
My name is Manuel Rodriguez, I would like to send my resume for a bench jeweler position. Whom may I send it too?