Shine with Signet!
Signet Jewelers, the world’s largest specialty retail jeweler, is currently seeking entry-level and experienced Jewelers to join our Field Design & Service Center Team! Whether you are just starting your career or an experienced Jeweler, we have plenty of opportunities for your growth and success. Start as an Apprentice Jeweler completing administrative/clerical tasks and polishing jewelry, and work toward becoming a Bench Jeweler. We are also looking for candidates with knowledge of stone setting, sizing, polishing and jewelry repair. Working with our team gives you the opportunity to advance from beginner to artisan in a unique promote-from-within environment.
At Signet Jewelers, you’ll use your talent to design stunning, one-of-a-kind, custom jewelry or restore jewelry to its original, breathtaking beauty. Our Design & Service Center Team Members are dedicated to delivering a Customer-First experience that exceeds our customers’ expectations for custom jewelry design and repairs.
- Chain and clasp repair
- Re-tipping prongs
- Setting stones
- Creating stone mounts
- Performing channel and platinum rebuilds
- Performing minor ring repair and other jewelry repairs
- Wax carving
- Custom design and creation of pieces
- 1-3 years Bench Jeweler (or relevant) experience in skilled trades working with fine metals
- Excellent organizational skills & detail orientation
- Customer service minded individuals with a high standard for quality work
- Basic computer skills
- Hours may vary by location
A Sampling of Our Total Rewards:
- Technical Repair Classes to enhance your bench skills
- District Manager Training
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance (full-time Team Members)
- 401(k) with company match
- Stock Savings Plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays (full-time Team Members)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Merchandise discounts
Signet Jewelers has over 200 Design & Service Centers throughout the United States, located within all Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry and select Kay Jewelers and Zales stores.
Signet Jewelers is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity at all levels. Please know that while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.
Location: Watchung, New Jersey
Job Type: Full-time