About the job
Role: Watchmaker – High-end Luxury Swiss Brands
Location: Glasgow, UK Wide, with relocation package available
Salary: Negotiable, depends on experience
Great opportunity for a Senior Watch Maker or recent Watchmaker graduate!
The watchmaker is responsible for complex quartz and Automatic watch servicing, case repair and refinishing, water resistance methods, parts requisition, and testing techniques according to established time frames and quality standards. The Watchmaker resolves daily production reports, maintains accurate logs of completed orders, and communicates the status of assigned repairs to the administrative staff as needed.
Perform quality repairs on all assigned customer-owned merchandise repairs for complex quartz and mechanical watches. Assist other Watchmakers to resolve challenging repairs. Maintain logbook of completed repairs and assigned watches in an accurate and organized manner. Identify and requisition parts for repairs. Communicate status updates to administrative staff and areas of concern to management. Comply with all policies and procedures, as well as departmental processes and best practices, including but not limited to, Internal Audit, Human Resources and Occupational Safety.
- Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- Technical school training (minimum 2 years) and/or professional experience (minimum 3-5 years)
- Experience in the diagnosis and repair of both mechanical and quartz merchandise Ability to repair and refinish cases
- Ability to perform water resistance methods and testing techniques
- Basic verbal and written English communication skills.
Regretfully due to the volume of responses generated A2Z Recruitment Solutions are only in a position to contact those candidates who have been successful.
Leave A Comment