Customer Service Representative
The Swatch Group Ltd is an international group active in the manufacture and sale of finished watches, jewelry, watch movements and components. Swatch Group supplies nearly all components required for the watches sold by its 18 watch and jewelry brands as well as by its two retail brands, the Tourbillon and Hour Passion companies. The Group’s production companies also supply movements and components to third-party watchmakers.
The Swatch Group Ltd is also a key player in the manufacture and sale of electronic systems used in watchmaking and other industries. With its watch brands, it is also a leader in the field of sports event timing as official timekeeper and data-handler of most of the Olympic Games of the last decades and major international sports events.
The Swatch Group Ltd has a unique emotional culture. Beauty, sensuality, emotions in watches are as much part of it as high-tech, quality and added value on the customer’s wrist. Both, emotional poetry and innovation play an active part in the commitment to its customers.
The Swatch Group Ltd was founded in 1983, by Nicolas G. Hayek. It grew out of the merger of two big Swiss watch groups, ASUAG and SSIH. The Group has since shown steady growth in key financials, leading to records. Today, the Group employs over 35.000 persons in fifty countries. Swatch Group’s 2014 gross sales amounted to a record number of CHF 9 219 millions.
Discover the Swatch Group brands… Breguet, Harry Winston, Blancpain, Glashütte Original, Jaquet Droz, Léon Hatot, Omega, Longines, Rado, Union Glashütte, Tissot, Balmain, Certina, Mido, Hamilton, Calvin Klein watches + jewelry, Swatch and Flik Flak.
• Research and respond to customer inquiries in person, phone and e-mail.
• Issue repair estimates and provide customer with repair process related information.
• Review and update customer records on computerized data base, SAP system.
• Maintain parts inventory and its replenishment.
• Resolve problems through partnerships with appropriate parties/department heads.
• Perform due diligence on customer inquiries through oral and written communication.
• Research timepieces and parts in the SAP.
• Assure the highest level of customer satisfaction including timely and adequate follow up process.
The Swatch Group (U.S.) is currently looking for a qualified candidate in our After Sales Service Department to handle a variety of in-coming calls from our consumers. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for customer inquiries within the Watch Service Department, while properly processing watch repairs. This position is a first point of contact with customers and their concerns related to service and repair orders status.
• Customer service approach
• Attention to detail
• Administration skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Computer skills: SAP; MS Office
Human Resources Manager
Swatch Group US
Fax : 201.558.5134
Leave A Comment