About the job
Swatch Group is the world’s number one manufacturer of finished watches. With its 17 watch brands, the Group is present in all price segments, and is also active in the manufacture and sale of jewelry, watch movements and components.Swatch Group unites, among other companies, the following watch brands under its roof Breguet, Harry Winston, Blancpain, Glashütte Original, Jaquet Droz, Léon Hatot, Omega, Longines, Rado, Union Glashütte, Tissot, Balmain, Certina, Mido, Hamilton, Swatch and Flik Flak. The Group has a strong distribution and multi-brand retail net with two sophisticated boutiques under the name of Tourbillon and Hour PassionSwatch Group is also an important player in advanced nanomechanical, nanoelectronic and Bluetooth technologies essential to watchmaking and other industries.Here at Swatch Group (UK) Limited, we seek out committed and passionate watchmakers with a serious eye for quality to join us and play a pivotal part in our customer’s experience.To allow us to achieve customer excellence, we are looking to recruit an experienced watchmaker with experience in servicing a variety of luxury Swiss made watches, specifically our Prestige Brands.At Swatch Group (UK) Limited, employee training, development and progression is of paramount importance to us. You may have already completed some brand specific training, however if not, we will provide this to you alongside continuous development opportunities, for those that demonstrate commitment to us.
- Carry out partial, exchange and traditional service on SG brand watches, in accordance with specific brand guidelines and standards
- Organize and manage allocated work to ensure they are completed within the required department Service Level Agreement’s (SLA)
- Identifying and ordering required spare parts
- To maintain clear communication between yourself, your supervisor and the technical administration team of any potential issues or delays in the workflow
Please note this role will be working on our Omega Brand.
- WOSTEP/BHI certification, or equivalent
- Relevant accreditation/s and specific training from a luxury watch brand/s, Omega is desirable, but not essential
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to clearly follow and where needed, switch between detailed instructions
- Experience of working towards set targets
- A self-motivated individual who is able to deliver high standards of quality, in line with Brand standards
- A strong interest in continuing and developing a long-term career with the Swatch Group
Job Location: SO14 7EG Southampton, United Kingdom
Company Address: The Swatch Group (UK) Limited Building 10002nd Floor East Wing The Royals Business Park Dockside Road GB-London E16 2QUUnited Kingdom
Leave A Comment