The Watchmaker will be a constant role model for the Emson Haig values, and ensure they give every customer a ‘World Class Customer Experience’. They will consistently demonstrate a passion for the business and for the role.
They will be accountable for delivery in the following areas:
- Maintaining a high quality control on the after sales service of watch brands
- Complete services on current and recent production watches
- Diagnose and repair faults within watches
- Refinish cases to a high standard
- Accurately estimate the cost of repairs
- Communicating effectively with customers and providing professional advice and recommendations about the company’s after sales services
- Control of budget in respect of consumable parts and inventory required to ensure the workshop runs efficiently
- Compliance to all security procedures, including booking in/out processes for jobs
- Compliance to Health and Safety procedures
- Keeping up to date with knowledge of product and services offered in store
- Participate in continuing professional development through store training and out of hours’ meetings with the whole store team
- Completion of all training requirements through e-learning and other sources
- Maintenance of the workshop housekeeping standards
- Adhering to company dress code standards
They will also be required to assist in other areas as and when necessary.
Telephone: 01708 890 730
Address: 258 Lakeside Centre, West Thurrock Way, Grays, Essex RM20 2ZH.