Posted May 19, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
We are currently searching for the right person to join our team. We are looking for someone who has experience in polishing, cleaning, and palladium/rhodium plating precious metal pieces.
- Polish, clean, and plate precious metals; at minimum between 50-100 pieces per day
- Inspect precious metal pieces from vendors for quality
- Perform quality control checks on custom order keepsakes
- Ensure pieces are distributed to assembling for final QC before shipping
- Compliance with standard operating procedures to perform the functions of the job
- Perform ultrasonic, quatro, and welder cleaning/filter changes to keep equipment at peak operating performance
- Gain full knowledge of functions of the automated Fulfillment system to perform daily tasks
- Advise Production Manager of work status, workload, problems, and progress as related to orders
- Other duties as assigned by management
- 2+ years of jewelry manufacturing experience
- Experience working with metals of all kinds
- Performing tasks in a sitting down position for extended periods of time
- Repetitive movements.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quota driven environment.
- Previous metal working or finishing experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and interact closely with team members
- Work under limited supervision
- Goal oriented, with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels in an organization
- Prefer knowledge of jeweler’s tools, machinery, and equipment
- Ability to solve problems, prioritize and multi-task
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
Job Type: Full-time
Jewelry Polishing: 2 years
English / Spanish