Posted January 19, 2017 by Mark Esslinger
Advanced training in preparation for the federal diploma of master watchmaker is only proposed in German-speaking Switzerland.
- Position: Master Watchmaker, Professional Education and Training (PET)
- Languages: German
- Diploma: Federal professional education and training diploma
About the Role:
- Run a watchmaking business
- Manage a watch workshop within a company, or head a production unit in the watchmaking industry.
- Professional aptitudes and knowledge
- Perform complex tasks (technical and management)
- Hold a federal VET diploma (certificat fédéral de capacité – CFC) as a watchmaker-repairer with at least three years’ experience
- Have completed a programme leading to national professional examinations (cours de maîtrise).