The Watchmaker is responsible for the repair and maintenance of incoming watches from the general public. Handles complicated movements of brands such as Omega.
- Repairing exterior components of the case and full servicing and adjustment of the movement
- Same tasks as defined for complete repair, with the addition of checking for unidentified problems, precision adjustment of the movement and timing and extremely thorough testing of the movement.
- Must be proficient with escapements, hairsprings and precision regulating tasks
- Specialist knowledge of complicated movements or completion with satisfactory results of a post-apprenticeship course, such as WOSTEP (Watchmakers of Switzerland Training and Education Programme).
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Drive for excellence
- Customer Service focus
- Ability to cope under pressure in a busy environment
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Omega Boutique, New York City