A leading business based in Wokingham is looking to recruit a Jewellery/Watch Technician to join their team. This role would suit a candidate who is currently working/previously worked in a High Street Jewellers but is looking for a Monday – Friday based role in an office environment
This position is “hands on” and focuses on repetitive repairs to items such as bracelets, straps, glasses, stone replacements and batteries. It will also the focal point for all technical queries by telephone so a strong but pleasant telephone manner is essential as is the ability to learn and understand the operation of the more technical repairs.
The main duties of the role are:
- To undertake repairs to watches as required.
- To work to the agreed individual, group and team Key Performance Indicators.
- To ensure that the cost effective use of spare parts is properly controlled.
- To assist customers with technical questions either on the telephone/email.
- To liaise with all customers, consumers and colleagues in a manner commensurate with the image of the brand.
- Keyboard literacy is a requirement.
- Any other duties that may be reasonably requested.
Salary £19k + 25 days holiday, pension, discounts on products, free parking, Hours are 9 – 5pm Monday – Friday
Keywords: watch / jewellery / repairs / repair technician