Jewels That Dance is an independent retail jewelry store, established in 1983 in downtown Asheville NC. We have a state of the art studio and specialize in fine custom design work. We are opening a search for an accomplished bench jeweler.
We are looking for:
- Proficiency in repair and restoration
- Extensive experience in finishing work, casting, sizing, stone setting
- Experience working in platinum, palladium, all karats gold, and silver
- Must be comfortable meeting with customers for design consultation
- Experience with CAD, CNC Mill, 3D printer would be beneficial.
- Excellent working conditions and environment
- Benefits for full-time employees including paid vacation, personal/sick days, health insurance, paid parking
- 401k plan after first year
- Compensation based on experience and skill level
Bench test required
Research store on our website www.jewelsthatdance.com
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location : Asheville, NC
Required experience : Bench Jeweler: 4 years
Required language : English
About this company : Jewels That Dance
Established 34 years ago, Jewels That Dance is a small independent jewelry store, located in the heart of downtown Asheville.
Leave A Comment