Posted September 21, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry – and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth – and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
The Marketing Manager US Brands (Tommy Hilfiger, Coach, Juicy Couture) is responsible for the management of marketing initiatives, ensuring the proper scope and execution of activities to support the business growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In partnership with the Marketing Director, scope and deliver the regional go to market strategy for Latin
- America & Travel Retail. Seize the opportunities and prioritize initiatives, building a marketing calendar by brand for each market.
- Deliver the marketing calendar. Assure a consistent alignment with Global Marketing plans and local distributors, measuring success and reporting back for constant improvement.
- Actively initiate the development of marketing materials aligned with Global marketing directives
- Ensure the development of all collateral print materials in accordance with regional needs and in a timely fashion. Flawless compliance with seasonal calendar.
- Forecast, purchase and monitor all Brand marketing collateral – including POP displays materials- and inventory, ensuring its timely and proper use in the Regions.
- Apply seasonal Visual Merchandising guidelines ensuring impactful and appropriate brand presentation at point of sale. Assure key stakeholders are properly trained.
- Communicate timely important issues to key audiences and prepare recommendations for corrective action or proactive planning.
- Track and co-manage marketing expenses and forecast future marketing expenses.The Marketing Manager US
- Brands (Tommy Hilfiger, Coach, Juicy Couture) is responsible for the management of marketing initiatives, ensuring the proper scope and execution of activities to support the business growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing is a must, ideally in fashion watches, accessories, lifestyle brands/products, licensed brands, or other relevant consumer goods/retail categories
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, influence and negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently and drive projects forward
- Must be highly organized, flexible, with ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet navigation
- Must be able and willing to travel as needed (~15%-20% of the time).
- Experience with SAP and SharePoint a plus
DIRECT HIRE – NO AGENCIES PLEASE
One of the world’s premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes watches from ten of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Concord, Ebel and ESQ by Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari and Tommy Hilfiger licensed watch brands.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business – we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job ID : 976
Category : Marketing
Store Name : N/A
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : US – FL – Coral Gables