Crown Jewelers is an independent, family owned and operated diamond and fine jewelry store specializing in engagement rings, custom designs and estate jewelry.
We have a professional team that takes pride in the high quality and outstanding customer service that we provide.
- A knowledge of precious metal jewelry repair: gold, silver and platinum
- Restoration of estate jewelry, soldering, sizing, and prong work in general
- Knowledge of polishing and rhodium plating
- Familiarity with laser welding equipment
- Stone setting for different weights, shapes and mounting styles
- Maintain and place orders for findings/settings
- Minimum of five years experience in all phases of jewelry
- Experience working with customers in a retail environment
- Ability to communicate information about jobs with staff and customers.
- High quality standards a must
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year