Posted May 24, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
Crown Jewelers is an independent, family owned and operated diamond and fine jewelry store specializing in engagement rings, custom designs and estate jewelry.
We have a professional team that takes pride in the high quality and outstanding customer service that we provide.
- A knowledge of precious metal jewelry repair: gold, silver and platinum
- Restoration of estate jewelry, soldering, sizing, and prong work in general
- Knowledge of polishing and rhodium plating
- Familiarity with laser welding equipment
- Stone setting for different weights, shapes and mounting styles
- Maintain and place orders for findings/settings
- Minimum of five years experience in all phases of jewelry
- Experience working with customers in a retail environment
- Ability to communicate information about jobs with staff and customers.
- High quality standards a must
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year