We are looking for a dedicated, outgoing individual to fill our open bench professional jeweler position. This is a full time that requires experience in stone-setting, sizing, polishing, soldering, assembling, repairing, and casting jewelry. Must be proficient with gold, platinum, and silver. Retail experience preferred, competitive salary and a great atmosphere.
For more info please call: 832-597-9934
Email to email@example.com
- Cast and finish
- Create and/or repair jewelry in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Set, mount, and secure stones in place.
- Work with gold, silver, platinum, and precious or semi-precious stones.
- Make repairs, such as enlarging or reducing ring sizes, soldering pieces of jewelry together, and replacing broken clasps and mountings.
- Perform quality inspections on all completed work to ensure the highest quality standards are met.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Provide assistance with the daily administrative duties.
- Assure inventory is secure at the close of each day.
- Minimum of two (10) years experience in general jewelry repair or Jewelry Trade School.
- Ability to perform and/or learn various jewelry techniques to repair, assemble, and polish; including stone setting, sizing, specialty settings, re-tipping, etc.
- Knowledge of various metals, including gold, platinum, and silver.
- Ability to work with diamonds and colored gem stones.
- Knowledge of jeweler’s tools, machinery, and equipment.
- Ability to sit for extended periods throughout the day.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Compensation: 18 – 25 per hr.
Employment type: full-time