Bellefontaines Jewellers Ltd, Billericay
A prestigious jeweller in Billericay is looking for an experienced Goldsmith to join their dynamic team working in an up and coming workshop.
A competitive salary and benefits will be rewarded for experience and hard work. If you would like to be part of this successful and growing business please get in touch.
Working alongside our Senior Goldsmith, you’ll carry out a significant percentage of our repairs and bespoke work in our fully equipped on-site workshop: including a polishing machine, roll mill, rhodium plating machine and steam cleaner. You will also carry out design consultations with our clients for re-modelling and bespoke design work using both traditional and CAD design methods.
Essential Jobbing Skills Required
- Ring sizing, re-shanking, re-shaping
- General soldering work such as chain repairs and putting on charms
- Re-tipping and associated setting work
- Steam cleaning, polishing and rhodium plating
- Re-building old mounts
- Basic stone setting and un-setting stones
- Advising customers and staff on repairs and alterations as required
- Creating new, bespoke mounts
- Melting down and re-modelling customer’s old gold
- Providing quotes verbally and by email
- Advising on jewellery design and possibly CAD work as required
The Ideal Candidate
You must share our Quality Standards in terms of product quality and exceptional customer service
Be a great communicator, both verbally and written
Have a pro-active and positive approach with the ability to get things done quickly and efficiently
Effective at time management, prioritisation of tasks and always commercially aware
Attention to detail is paramount
- High Street, Billericay, Essex
- £ Competitive experience dependant