The Polisher is responsible for polishing and applying special techniques to jewelry pieces in accordance with the company Jewelry quality standards.
The Polisher maintains an accurate log of completed production, and communicates the status of all assigned work to direct leader/supervisor. This person will be part of a growing Product development team responsible for executing excellent quality of new product and samples of array of product styles.
- Perform polishing and specialty restoration techniques on assigned jewelry according to specific Jewelry quality standards.
- Complete all assigned orders based on priorities and Ship dates.
- Advise Repair Services management of areas of concern regarding processing, work capacity and merchandise quality issues.
- Review repair request and seek out assistance, if clarification is required, before starting repair work.
- Perform a pre-check on all assigned orders to confirm Quantity and Quality and communicate any discrepancies in advance.
- Maintain a daily production output daily.
- Develop product knowledge and grow technical skills by working with experienced coworkers on different department/processes.
- Communicate with team members to establish with job status and priorities.
Qualifications Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- Technical training or 3 years of polishing experience with gold, platinum, silver and all types of precious stones.
- Experience in use of multi or single-speed polishing/lapping machines and various compounds to complete the task.
- Ability to effectively communicate thought and ideas regarding polishing and the process
- Understanding of the working of polishing equipment, dust collection and wash out equipment
- Must be a problem solver, self-motivated , team player with a great attitude to build success.
Job Type: Full-time
140 58th Street, Unit 8B
Brooklyn, NY 11220
Email : email@example.com