Posted May 3, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
Established in 1985, Fast-Fix has become a recognized industry leader and a trusted brand and consumer choice for Jewelry and Watch Repair Services as well as Custom Jewelry Design and Personalized Engraving Services. Fast-Fix has nearly 200 locations in the United States and Ireland. Each of our locations is staffed with professionally trained, Expert Jewelers, Watchmakers and Smartphone Technicians that provide the high quality and timely services our customers have grown to respect and appreciate.
Full-time Repair Jeweler Opportunity
- Americas leading jewelry and watch repair retailer is searching for an experienced Bench Jeweler for our jewelry shop (5 or more years of Bench Jeweler experience).
- The right candidate must possess: a proven skill in the art of repairing and customizing jewelry.
- Direct Customer Service Skills.
- Repair Work (chain solders, ring sizing, stone setting).
- Stone Setting
- Prong retipping
- Custom design experience
- Watch experience a plus!
- Laser welding
- Training on laser and watch jobs available
- Good work ethic and honesty a must
- Professional appearance is a must (open viewing to jewelers bench)
- Great team player
Friendly, enjoyable work environment, a low key, family atmosphere lets you maximize abilities, without being micro managed. The right person will enjoy helping customers with their repair needs.
- 5+ years of bench jeweler experience.
- Able to pass a rigorous bench test.
- Jewelry retail experience is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to finish multiple repairs jobs per day
- Work scheduled shift, which will include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Dress in conservative business attire without any tattoos and/or body piercings evident.
- Hourly pay plus bonus/commissions as earned
- Benefits including Medical FSA (Full Time Team Members)
- 401k (Full Time Team Members)
- Paid Vacation (Full Time Team Members)
- Tuition Paid, including GIA and AWCI courses based on position
- Training – Laser welding, watch technician
- Merchandise Discounts
Fast Fix is an Equal Opportunity Employer.To apply, send a resume to the reply link. Emails without resumes will be considered spam. All candidates must pass a criminal background check.
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
Jeweler: 5 years