About the Job
Auto req ID 1266BR
Title Bench Jeweler
City and State Concord, CA
Jewelers at Helzberg Diamonds are responsible for providing high-quality jewelry repair services to clients of designated stores in a timely fashion to support store sales and the five-star shopping experience.
Key responsibilities include:
· Contributing to the effective movement of client repairs while maintaining a level of quality and turn-around time acceptable to the client.
· Ensures that gold stock, findings, and loose stones are properly maintained and accounted for by accurately completing paperwork and properly storing materials.
· Properly spends supply expense dollars by maintaining adequate inventory levels without excess.
· Contributes to maximizing the financial return of precious metal recoveries (hard scrap, filings, sweeps, vacuum bags, etc.) by following proper asset recovery procedures.
· Adheres to all safety-related procedures to reduce the risk of accidents.
· Ensures consistency in communicating repair information by assisting in training store associates concerning repair policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, two to four years related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Advanced knowledge of jeweler’s tools, machinery and equipment required along with advanced jewelry repair knowledge
· Ability to be a good decision maker with strong problem-solving skills required
· Must be detail oriented
· Strong communication skills
· Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays