Posted August 22, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
At Trice Jewelers, we pride ourselves on offering superior quality jewelry, personalized and specialized service, and unsurpassed value.
The ideal candidate will possess:
– Experience in stone setting (all types), ring sizing, jewelry repair, soldering, prong re-tipping, resetting stones, assembly, and polishing
– Ability to work in gold and platinum
– Must be highly organized with great attention to detail
– Three or more years of Bench Jeweler experience in a fast-paced environment, to include diamond setting and fine jewelry repair
– The ability to build trust, exhibit integrity, operate fairly, and demonstrate professionalism with clients and staff members.Required experience:
– Bench Jeweler: 3 years Required license or certification:
– Driver’s license- High school or equivalent
–Jeweler must be located in the Denver, CO area.
– Excellent Base Salary
– Health and Life Insurance
Call Trice at 303-759-9661 and ask to speak to Kevin regarding the jeweler position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Denver, CO
- High school or equivalent
- Bench Jeweler: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License